Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Muppet Family Christmas

I'm selling copies of A Muppet Family Christmas that are uncut. It's the full 48 minute version with all the scenes cut from the DVD release. Fozzie & the Snowman, the home movies, & Miss Piggy at the end; they're all in there.

I spent 2 years tracking down a DVD copy that was uncut and had an English audio track. This was originally in the PAL format so I had to recode it into NTSC. It's menu consisted of one screen with a play button so I made generic Christmas menus with a chapter selection. I light scribed a generic label into the surface of the disc instead of using cheap labels or printable discs. I use a basic clear slim jewel case.


Edit, These are no longer available for the time being. If I'm able to start selling copies again I will update the page with a new link to purchase them. - September 29, 2015

15 comments:

  1. I noticed that this post was made in 2009. Are copies of Muppet Family Christmas still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of picture quality does it have? I understand the unlikelyhood of getting this movie together, but I'm just wondering. Better than a 20 yr old VHS? Do you have any reviews of people who purchased and their opinion of the movie? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no longer have reviews as my Ebay account was shut down.

    As to the quality, these are better than VHS. I use an official UK DVD as the source and convert it from PAL to NTSC resolution standards. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to learn that you are still selling them! I will purchase a copy from you after Christmas! Thank you SO SO VERY much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressed with the quality of the video. Thanks DS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the past when I have ordered dvds converted from PAL to NTSC some of them are jumpy.

    Does this video play smoothly?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never noticed any jumpiness when playing, nor have I had anyone mention it to me. However my DVD & Blu-ray players do have progressive scan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there

    Do you still sell these, and where do you post?

    Would you be able to send me a version online for payment as I am in the UK?

    Best wishes
    Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought this DVD from you. Thank you! Everything is in it! I've been searching for an uncut version forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you still selling this and if so, do you accept PayPal? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, are these still available this year? Every year I explain to my kids that our official DVD version is missing the scenes they hear on our soundtrack and would love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I still have a couple of these bootlegs. My copies do have all the scenes that the official North American DVD release did not. Just go through the order process above and I'll get it shipped out right away.

      Delete
  12. are these still available?!?! that would make my xmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terribly sorry you never received a response from me, I did not get an email of your message.

      Sadly I'm all out of copies and I haven't made any more as I've had several people try and report me where ever they could for selling bootleg DVDs.

      Delete

Followers